Clinical and Educational Child Psychology: An Ecological-Transactional Approach to Understanding Child Problems and Interventions
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Author(s): Linda Wilmshurst
Published Online: 6 NOV 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119952268
Online ISBN: 9781118440728
About this Book
About The Product
Clinical and Educational Child Psychology: An Ecological-Transactional Approach to Developmental Problems and Interventions explores developmental milestones in early childhood and adolescence and provides intervention strategies in both clinical and educational contexts.
- Currently one of the only books on child psychopathology that is up to date with recently-released DSM-V standards
- Explores how challenges commonly encountered at ages 3-18 can influence development
- Draws on contemporary research on the developing brain to show why some children may be vulnerable to a host of clinical and educational problems
- Equips readers to develop case formulations and interventions in a holistic way
- Discusses developmental milestones and adjustment disorders in both early childhood and adolescence