The World Economy: Global Trade Policy 2012
Copyright © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.
Editor(s): David Greenaway
Published Online: 18 JUN 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118513026
Online ISBN: 9781118512968
About this Book
This is the nineteenth volume in an annual series in which leading economists provide a concise and accessible evaluation of major developments in trade and trade policy.
- Examines key issues pertinent to the multinational trading system, as well as regional trade arrangements and policy developments at the national level
- Includes chapters exploring WTO issues, and agricultural trading issues
- Provides up-to-date assessments of the World Trade Organization's current Trade Policy Reviews
- Analyses global trade policy in areas such as Australia and Sri Lanka, and includes special sections on both China and Malaysia
- A vital resource for researchers, analysts and policy-advisors interested in trade policy and other open economy issues