The Wiley Handbook of Anxiety Disorders
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Editor(s): Paul Emmelkamp, Thomas Ehring
Published Online: 4 APR 2014 08:37PM EST
Print ISBN: 9781118775356
Online ISBN: 9781118775349
About this Book
This two-volume, state-of-the-art Handbook on the research and treatment of anxiety and related disorders is the most internationally and clinically oriented Handbook currently available, encompassing a broad network of researchers, from leading experts in the field to rising stars.
- The very first handbook to cover anxiety disorders according to the new DSM-5 criteria
- Published in two volumes, the International Handbook provides the most wide-ranging treatment of the state-of-the-art research in the anxiety disorders
- Offers a truly international aspect, including authors from different continents and covering issues of relevance to non-Western countries
- Includes discussion of the latest treatments, including work on persistence of compulsions, virtual reality exposure therapy, cognitive bias modification, cognitive enhancers, and imagery rescripting
- Covers treatment failures, transdiagnostic approaches, and includes treatment issues for children as well as the older population
- Edited by leaders in the field, responsible for some of the most important advances in our understanding and treatment of anxiety disorders