GAAP for Governments 2014: Interpretation and Application of GENERALLY ACCEPTED ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLES for State and Local Governments
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Author(s): Warren Ruppel
Published Online: 2 MAY 2014 08:27PM EST
Print ISBN: 9781118733851
Online ISBN: 9781118888261
About this Book
The most practical, authoritative guide to governmental GAAP
Wiley GAAP for Governments 2014 is a comprehensive guide to the accounting and financial reporting principles used by state and local governments as well as other governmental entities. Designed with the needs of the user in mind, this comprehensive resource presents the important developments in governmental GAAP during the past year.
- Full coverage of authoritative accounting standards
- Extremely useful and user-friendly examples, illustrations, and helpful practice hints
- A comprehensive guide to the accounting and financial reporting principles used by state and local governments as well as other governmental entities
- Provides a look ahead to the status of current and future Governmental Accounting Standards Board standards and projects
- Offers information on the very latest in standard-setting activities
- Also by Warren Ruppel: Governmental Accounting Made Easy
Wiley GAAP for Governments 2014 is a thorough, reliable reference financial professionals will consistently keep on their desks rather than on their bookshelves.