International Handbook of Workplace Trauma Support
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Editor(s): Rick Hughes, Andrew Kinder, Cary L. Cooper
Published Online: 9 APR 2012 09:03PM EST
Print ISBN: 9780470974131
Online ISBN: 9781119943242
About this Book
The International Handbook of Workplace Trauma Support provides a comprehensive overview of contemporary standards and best practices in trauma support that draws from the latest research findings and experience of international experts in the field.
- Reviews the major contemporary post-trauma intervention models in both theory and practice
- Includes Trauma Risk Management (TRiM), Support Post Trauma (SPoT), Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Mindfulness and Psychological First Aid (PFA)
- Incorporates multi-cultural perspectives by reporting on the pervasive violence in South Africa, constant threats in Israel and emerging developments in China
- Includes social, psychosocial, psychological, and organizational dimensions to offer a detailed mapping of trauma support
- Provides latest thinking for supporting those in the military context