Real Time Leadership Development
Copyright © 2009 Paul R. Yost and Mary Mannion Plunkett
Author(s): Paul R. Yost, Mary Mannion Plunkett
Published Online: 15 JAN 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405186759
Online ISBN: 9781444315981
Series Editor(s): Steven G. Rogelberg
About this Book
Real Time Leadership Development provides research and practices-based guidance and tools for leaders to use to fully leverage experience-based development for their own growth and to build the next generation of leaders in their organization.
- Teaches you how to identify the key experiences, competencies, and relationships that are critical in the development of current and future leaders.
- Answers the question "Leadership for the sake of what?" by helping you identify your leadership principles and think about your legacy.
- Provides guidance on organization-wide metrics such as employee surveys, succession management metrics, and performance development plan audits.
- Includes "Taking Action" sections that provide tools for developing future talent in individuals, teams, and organizations.
- Discusses relevant books, articles, and research studies that deepen your understanding of the subject matter.