Rook's Textbook of Dermatology, Eighth Edition
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Editor(s): Tony Burns, Stephen Breathnach, Neil Cox, Christopher Griffiths
Published Online: 6 MAY 2010
Print ISBN: 9781405161695
Online ISBN: 9781444317633
About this Book
About The Product
The late Arthur Rook established the Textbook of Dermatology as the most comprehensive work of reference available to the dermatologist. Covering all aspects of skin disease from basic science through pathology and epidemiology to clinical practice, the text is recognized for its unparalleled coverage of diagnosis.
Hailed by reviewers as 'a thorough, modern masterpiece' and 'the best textbook of dermatology in the world', and trusted by dermatologists around the world for accurate and comprehensive coverage, this clinical classic is the definitive source of information for all dermatologists. The new edition of this venerable classic extends the standard of excellence to include:
- All-new coverage of cosmetic dermatology and sexually transmitted diseases
- More material on evidence-based dermatology
- Increased coverage of dermoscopy
- More emphasis on therapeutics throughout the set
- More contributions from a greater variety of international experts
- New page design with larger illustrations for more immediate recognition
The 8th Edition marks the debut of the online edition of Rook's Textbook of Dermatology, allowing users the fastest possible access to the full range of knowledge on all known dermatological conditions. With fully searchable text and a fully searchable bank of more than 3,300 downloadable images, this online version puts specific information at your fingertips - when and where you need it - and is free with purchase of the four-volume set. The person-specific access code travels with you, not your computer, so you can check with Rook from any location.
With the online version, you can:
- Search across all four volumes simultaneously
- Search all images separately
- Download images into presentations
- Link directly to references via a range of sources
Rook's Textbook of Dermatology, in print and now online, provides a reliable, constant companion for all dermatologists.