Making Knowledge: Explorations of the Indissoluble Relation Between Mind, Body and Environment
Copyright © 2010 Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain & Ireland Originally published as Volume 16, Special Issue May 2010 of The Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Editor(s): Trevor H. J. Marchand
Published Online: 6 JUN 2011 08:07AM EST
Print ISBN: 9781444338928
Online ISBN: 9781444391473
About this Book
Making Knowledge presents the work of leading anthropologists who promote pioneering approaches to understanding the nature and social constitution of human knowledge. The book offers a progressive interdisciplinary approach to the subject and covers a rich and diverse ethnography.
- Presents cutting-edge research and theory in anthropology
- Includes many beautiful illustrations throughout
- The contributions cover a rich and diverse ethnography
- Offers a progressive interdisciplinary approach to the eternal questions concerning 'human knowledge'
- Contributions by leading scholars in the field who explore a wide range of disciplines through an anthropological perspective