Making Knowledge: Explorations of the Indissoluble Relation Between Mind, Body and Environment
Copyright © 2010 Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain & Ireland Originally published as Volume 16, Special Issue May 2010 of The Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Editor(s): Trevor H. J. Marchand
Published Online: 6 JUN 2011 08:07AM EST
Print ISBN: 9781444338928
Online ISBN: 9781444391473
About this Book
About The Product
Making Knowledge presents the work of leading anthropologists who promote pioneering approaches to understanding the nature and social constitution of human knowledge. The book offers a progressive interdisciplinary approach to the subject and covers a rich and diverse ethnography.
- Presents cutting-edge research and theory in anthropology
- Includes many beautiful illustrations throughout
- The contributions cover a rich and diverse ethnography
- Offers a progressive interdisciplinary approach to the eternal questions concerning 'human knowledge'
- Contributions by leading scholars in the field who explore a wide range of disciplines through an anthropological perspective