Controlled and Living Polymerizations: From Mechanisms to Applications
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Editor(s): Axel H. E. Müller, Krzysztof Matyjaszewski
Published Online: 7 JAN 2010
Print ISBN: 9783527324927
Online ISBN: 9783527629091
About this Book
About The Product
Written by a highly prestigious and knowledgeable team of top scientists in the field, this book provides an overview of the current status of controlled/living polymerization, combining the synthetic, mechanistic and application-oriented aspects.
From the contents:
* Anionic Vinyl Polymerization
* Carbocationic Polymerization
* Radical Polymerization
* Coordinative Polymerization of Olefins
* Ring-Opening Polymerization of Heterocycles
* Ring-Opening Metathesis Polymerization
* Macromolecular Architectures
* Complex Functional Macromolecules
* Synthesis of Block and Graft Copolymers
* Bulk and Solution Structures of Block Copolymers
* Industrial Applications
While some of the material is based on chapters taken from the four-volume work "Macromolecular Engineering", it is completely updated and rewritten to reflect the focus of this monograph.
Must-have knowledge for polymer and organic chemists, plastics technologists, materials scientists and chemical engineers.