Managing CO Emissions in the Chemical Industry
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Editor(s): Hans-Joachim Leimkühler
Published Online: 21 OCT 2010 10:16AM EST
Print ISBN: 9783527326594
Online ISBN: 9783527633623
About this Book
This unrivaled reference and handbook on this hot topic covers the technical and administrative aspects of CO2 emissions, with special reference to the chemical and petrochemical industry. It also discusses energy efficient design, cultural aspects and future developments, answering such questions along the way as:
- How can I measure and demonstrate the CO2 emissions linked to my production?
- How can I benefit from CO2 neutral investments using the UNFCCC frame?
- How can I reduce or avoid CO2 emissions by technical measures and new processes?
- If CO2 emissions cannot be avoided, how is the capture and storage of CO2 technically and economically feasible?
- What are the upcoming technical developments regarding CO2 reduction?
A highly useful, practical and essential information source on one of the most pressing environmental topics of our times.