Evidence for genetic linkage to alcohol dependence on chromosomes 4 and 11 from an autosome-wide scan in an american indian population
Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
Published 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 216–221, 8 May 1998
How to Cite
Long, J. C., Knowler, W. C., Hanson, R. L., Robin, R. W., Urbanek, M., Moore, E., Bennett, P. H. and Goldman, D. (1998), Evidence for genetic linkage to alcohol dependence on chromosomes 4 and 11 from an autosome-wide scan in an american indian population. Am. J. Med. Genet., 81: 216–221. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-8628(19980508)81:3<216::AID-AJMG2>3.0.CO;2-U
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 1998
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 1997
- Glaxo-Wellcome Plc
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- U.S. Public Health Service. Grant Number: 1 P41 RR03655
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!