Point mutation in the MITF gene causing Waardenburg syndrome type II in a three-generation Indian family
Article first published online: 15 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 406–409, 4 December 1998
How to Cite
Lalwani, A. K., Attaie, A., Randolph, F. T., Deshmukh, D., Wang, C., Mhatre, A. and Wilcox, E. (1998), Point mutation in the MITF gene causing Waardenburg syndrome type II in a three-generation Indian family. Am. J. Med. Genet., 80: 406–409. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-8628(19981204)80:4<406::AID-AJMG20>3.0.CO;2-P
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 1998
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 1998
- Hearing Research, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!