Molecular and clinical correlation study of Williams-Beuren syndrome: No evidence of molecular factors in the deletion region or imprinting affecting clinical outcome
Article first published online: 28 JUL 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 34–43, 3 September 1999
How to Cite
Wang, M. S., Schinzel, A., Kotzot, D., Balmer, D., Casey, R., Chodirker, B. N., Gyftodimou, J., Petersen, M. B., Lopez-Rangel, E. and Robinson, W. P. (1999), Molecular and clinical correlation study of Williams-Beuren syndrome: No evidence of molecular factors in the deletion region or imprinting affecting clinical outcome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 86: 34–43. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-8628(19990903)86:1<34::AID-AJMG7>3.0.CO;2-4
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 1999
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 1999
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!