Novel nonsense mutation of the endothelin-B receptor gene in a family with Waardenburg-Hirschsprung disease
Article first published online: 19 OCT 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 69–71, 5 November 1999
How to Cite
Syrris, P., Carter, N. D. and Patton, M. A. (1999), Novel nonsense mutation of the endothelin-B receptor gene in a family with Waardenburg-Hirschsprung disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 87: 69–71. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-8628(19991105)87:1<69::AID-AJMG14>3.0.CO;2-R
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 1999
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 1999
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!