Preliminary examination of non-occlusal dental microwear in anthropoids: Implications for the study of fossil primates
Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1996 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 101–113, May 1996
How to Cite
Ungar, P. S. and Teaford, M. F. (1996), Preliminary examination of non-occlusal dental microwear in anthropoids: Implications for the study of fossil primates. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 100: 101–113. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-8644(199605)100:1<101::AID-AJPA10>3.0.CO;2-4
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 1995
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!