Brief communication: Diet-induced changes in rates of human tooth microwear: A case study involving stone-ground maize
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1996 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 143–147, May 1996
How to Cite
Teaford, M. F. and Lytle, J. D. (1996), Brief communication: Diet-induced changes in rates of human tooth microwear: A case study involving stone-ground maize. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 100: 143–147. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-8644(199605)100:1<143::AID-AJPA13>3.0.CO;2-0
- Issue online: 6 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 1995
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 1995
- NSF. Grant Number: 9118876
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!