Concordance of cranial and dental morphological traits and evidence for endogamy in ancient Egypt
Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1996 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 237–246, October 1996
How to Cite
Prowse, T. L. and Lovell, N. C. (1996), Concordance of cranial and dental morphological traits and evidence for endogamy in ancient Egypt. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 101: 237–246. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-8644(199610)101:2<237::AID-AJPA8>3.0.CO;2-Z
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 1995
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!