Nuciruptor rubricae, a new Pitheciin seed predator from the Miocene of Colombia
Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 407–427, March 1997
How to Cite
Meldrum, D. J. and Kay, R. F. (1997), Nuciruptor rubricae, a new Pitheciin seed predator from the Miocene of Colombia. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 102: 407–427. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-8644(199703)102:3<407::AID-AJPA8>3.0.CO;2-R
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 1996
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 1995
- National Science Foundation
- Duke University Research Council
- Idaho State University Office of Graduate Studies and Research
- Faculty Research Committee. Grant Number: 00635558
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!