Systematic assessment of a maxilla of Homo from Hadar, Ethiopia
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 103, Issue 2, pages 235–262, June 1997
How to Cite
Kimbel, W. H., Johanson, D. C. and Rak, Y. (1997), Systematic assessment of a maxilla of Homo from Hadar, Ethiopia. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 103: 235–262. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-8644(199706)103:2<235::AID-AJPA8>3.0.CO;2-S
- Issue online: 6 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 1996
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: SBR 8820113, SBR 9222604, SBR 9511172
- National Geographic Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!