Stable isotopic analysis of human diet in the Marianas Archipelago, Western Pacific
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 104, Issue 3, pages 343–361, November 1997
How to Cite
Ambrose, S. H., Butler, B. M., Hanson, D. B., Hunter-Anderson, R. L. and Krueger, H. W. (1997), Stable isotopic analysis of human diet in the Marianas Archipelago, Western Pacific. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 104: 343–361. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-8644(199711)104:3<343::AID-AJPA5>3.0.CO;2-W
- Issue online: 6 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 1997
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 1996
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DBS-901937, SBR-9212466
- University of Illinois Research Board, the Center for Archaeological Investigations, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!