Presented at the 1996 Annual Meeting of The American Association of Physical Anthropologists.
Biomechanics of torsion in the human mandible†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 73–88, January 1998
How to Cite
Daegling, D. J. and Hylander, W. L. (1998), Biomechanics of torsion in the human mandible. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 105: 73–88. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-8644(199801)105:1<73::AID-AJPA7>3.0.CO;2-E
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 1997
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 1996
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: SBR-9307969, SBR-9514213
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DE04531
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!