Underestimating intraspecific variation: The problem with excluding Sts 19 from Australopithecus africanus
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 105, Issue 4, pages 461–480, April 1998
How to Cite
Ahern, J. C. M. (1998), Underestimating intraspecific variation: The problem with excluding Sts 19 from Australopithecus africanus. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 105: 461–480. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-8644(199804)105:4<461::AID-AJPA5>3.0.CO;2-R
- Issue online: 6 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 1997
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 1997
- H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies, University of Michigan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!