Second metacarpal midshaft geometry in an historic cemetery sample
Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 106, Issue 2, pages 157–167, June 1998
How to Cite
Lazenby, R. A. (1998), Second metacarpal midshaft geometry in an historic cemetery sample. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 106: 157–167. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-8644(199806)106:2<157::AID-AJPA4>3.0.CO;2-N
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 1998
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 1997
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: OGP 0183660
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!