Dietary responses to fruit scarcity of wild chimpanzees at Bossou, Guinea: Possible implications for ecological importance of tool use
Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 106, Issue 3, pages 283–295, July 1998
How to Cite
Yamakoshi, G. (1998), Dietary responses to fruit scarcity of wild chimpanzees at Bossou, Guinea: Possible implications for ecological importance of tool use. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 106: 283–295. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-8644(199807)106:3<283::AID-AJPA2>3.0.CO;2-O
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 1998
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 1997
- Monbusho International Scientific Research Program. Grant Number: 07041135
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!