Sexual dimorphism in the face of Australopithecus africanus
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 97–127, January 1999
How to Cite
Lockwood, C. A. (1999), Sexual dimorphism in the face of Australopithecus africanus. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 108: 97–127. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-8644(199901)108:1<97::AID-AJPA6>3.0.CO;2-O
- Issue online: 8 JAN 1999
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 1998
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 1998
- Fulbright Foundation
- National Science Foundation
- University of the Witwatersrand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!