Cranial growth in Homo erectus: how credible are the Ngandong juveniles?
Article first published online: 5 FEB 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 223–236, February 1999
How to Cite
Antón, S. C. (1999), Cranial growth in Homo erectus: how credible are the Ngandong juveniles?. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 108: 223–236. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-8644(199902)108:2<223::AID-AJPA7>3.0.CO;2-8
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 1999
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 1998
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 1997
- University of Florida
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!