Subnasal morphological variation in fossil hominids: A reassessment based on new observations and recent developmental findings
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 275–283, 2000
How to Cite
Mccollum, M. A. (2000), Subnasal morphological variation in fossil hominids: A reassessment based on new observations and recent developmental findings. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 112: 275–283. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-8644(2000)112:2<275::AID-AJPA11>3.0.CO;2-#
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2000
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2000
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 1999
- American Philosophical Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!