Brief communication: Cutmarks on a Plio-Pleistocene hominid from Sterkfontein, South Africa
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 111, Issue 4, pages 579–584, April 2000
How to Cite
Pickering, T. R., White, T. D. and Toth, N. (2000), Brief communication: Cutmarks on a Plio-Pleistocene hominid from Sterkfontein, South Africa. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 111: 579–584. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-8644(200004)111:4<579::AID-AJPA12>3.0.CO;2-Y
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2000
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 1999
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 1999
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SBR 9614930
- Wenner-Gren Foundation. Grant Number: 6109
- The University of Wisconsin Natural History Museums Council
- Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!