Analysis of the Hepatitis B virus precore and ORF-X sequences in patients with antibody to hepatitis B e antigen with and without normal ALT levels
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 294–299, December 1998
How to Cite
Cabrerizo, M., Bartolomé, J., Iñigo, E. R., López-Alcorocho, J. M., Cotonat, T. and Carreño, V. (1998), Analysis of the Hepatitis B virus precore and ORF-X sequences in patients with antibody to hepatitis B e antigen with and without normal ALT levels. J. Med. Virol., 56: 294–299. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-9071(199812)56:4<294::AID-JMV2>3.0.CO;2-U
- Issue online: 12 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 1998
- Fundación Conchita Rábago
- Fundación para el Estudio de las Hepatitis Virales
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.