Presented in part at the 33rd Infectious Diseases Society of America Meeting, San Francisco, CA, September 1995
Correlation of maternal and pup NK-like activity and TNF responses against cytomegalovirus to pregnancy outcome in inbred guinea pigs†
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 1999
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 230–236, February 2000
How to Cite
Harrison, C. J. and Caruso, N. (2000), Correlation of maternal and pup NK-like activity and TNF responses against cytomegalovirus to pregnancy outcome in inbred guinea pigs. J. Med. Virol., 60: 230–236. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-9071(200002)60:2<230::AID-JMV20>3.0.CO;2-L
- Issue online: 13 DEC 1999
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 1999
- Health Futures Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.