Enterovirus RNA in serum is a risk factor for beta-cell autoimmunity and clinical type 1 diabetes: A prospective study
Article first published online: 28 APR 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 214–220, June 2000
How to Cite
Lönnrot, M., Salminen, K., Knip, M., Savola, K., Kulmala, P., Leinikki, P., Hyypiä, T., Åkerblom, H.K. and Hyöty, H. (2000), Enterovirus RNA in serum is a risk factor for beta-cell autoimmunity and clinical type 1 diabetes: A prospective study. J. Med. Virol., 61: 214–220. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-9071(200006)61:2<214::AID-JMV7>3.0.CO;2-9
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2000
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 1999
- Yrjö Jahnsson Foundation
- Reino Lahtikari Foundation
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- Finnish Medical Foundation
- Medical Research Council
- Academy of Finland
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation International. Grant Numbers: 395019, 197114, 197032
- Foundation for Diabetes Research in Finland
- Novo Nordisk Foundation
- Medical Research Fund of Tampere University Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.