Update on active specific immunotherapy with melanoma vaccines
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 55–64, September 1997
How to Cite
Conforti, A. M., Ollila, D. W., Kelley, M. C., Gammon, G. and Morton, D. L. (1997), Update on active specific immunotherapy with melanoma vaccines. J. Surg. Oncol., 66: 55–64. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-9098(199709)66:1<55::AID-JSO12>3.0.CO;2-N
- Issue online: 7 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 1997
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: CA 12562, CA 29605
- The Wrather Family Foundation, and the Steele Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.