Acute febrile neutrophilic dermatosis (Sweet syndrome) as initial presentation in a child with acute myelogenous leukemia
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Medical and Pediatric Oncology
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 178–181, September 1998
How to Cite
Schneider, D. T., Schuppe, H.-C., Schwamborn, D., Koerholz, D., Lehmann, P. and Goebel, U. (1998), Acute febrile neutrophilic dermatosis (Sweet syndrome) as initial presentation in a child with acute myelogenous leukemia. Med. Pediatr. Oncol., 31: 178–181. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-911X(199809)31:3<178::AID-MPO12>3.0.CO;2-T
- Issue online: 7 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 1998
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 1997
- Elterninitiative Kinderkrebsklinik Duesseldorf e.V.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.