Grain size along two gravel-bed rivers: statistical variation, spatial pattern and sedimentary links
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 345–363, April 1998
How to Cite
Rice, S. and Church, M. (1998), Grain size along two gravel-bed rivers: statistical variation, spatial pattern and sedimentary links. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 23: 345–363. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-9837(199804)23:4<345::AID-ESP850>3.0.CO;2-B
- Issue online: 4 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 1996
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!