Prenatal ontogeny of the epidermal growth factor receptor and its ligand, transforming growth factor alpha, in the rat brain
Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 380, Issue 2, pages 243–261, 7 April 1997
How to Cite
Kornblum, H. I., Hussain, R. J., Bronstein, J. M., Gall, C. M., Lee, D. C. and Seroogy, K. B. (1997), Prenatal ontogeny of the epidermal growth factor receptor and its ligand, transforming growth factor alpha, in the rat brain. J. Comp. Neurol., 380: 243–261. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-9861(19970407)380:2<243::AID-CNE7>3.0.CO;2-3
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 1996
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 1996
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS35164, CA43793, NS01837, NS01596, RSDA MH00974
- RSDA. Grant Numbers: NS01837, NS01596
- RSDA. Grant Number: MH00974
- Dept. of Energy Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: DE-FC03-ER60615
- Heredity Disease Foundation
- American Parkinson Disease Association
- American Academy of Neurology Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!