Subdivisions of auditory cortex and ipsilateral cortical connections of the parabelt auditory cortex in macaque monkeys
Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 394, Issue 4, pages 475–495, 18 May 1998
How to Cite
Hackett, T.A., Stepniewska, I. and Kaas, J.H. (1998), Subdivisions of auditory cortex and ipsilateral cortical connections of the parabelt auditory cortex in macaque monkeys. J. Comp. Neurol., 394: 475–495. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-9861(19980518)394:4<475::AID-CNE6>3.0.CO;2-Z
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 1997
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 1997
- NINDS. Grant Number: NS 16446
- NIDCD. Grant Number: DC 00249
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!