Topographic organization of connections between the hypothalamus and prefrontal cortex in the rhesus monkey
Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 398, Issue 3, pages 393–419, 31 August 1998
How to Cite
Rempel-Clower, N.L. and Barbas, H. (1998), Topographic organization of connections between the hypothalamus and prefrontal cortex in the rhesus monkey. J. Comp. Neurol., 398: 393–419. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-9861(19980831)398:3<393::AID-CNE7>3.0.CO;2-V
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 1998
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 1997
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS24760
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: F32 MH11151
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!