Age-related declines in nigral neuronal function correlate with motor impairments in rhesus monkeys
Article first published online: 12 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 401, Issue 2, pages 253–265, 16 November 1998
How to Cite
Emborg, M. E., Ma, S. Y., Mufson, E. J., Levey, A. I., Taylor, M. D., Brown, W. D., Holden, J. E. and Kordower, J. H. (1998), Age-related declines in nigral neuronal function correlate with motor impairments in rhesus monkeys. J. Comp. Neurol., 401: 253–265. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-9861(19981116)401:2<253::AID-CNE7>3.0.CO;2-X
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 1998
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 1998
- NIH. Grant Number: NIH NS25655
- United Parkinson'. Grant Number: P01 NS31937
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!