Chemically defined projections linking the mediobasal hypothalamus and the lateral hypothalamic area
Article first published online: 12 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 402, Issue 4, pages 442–459, 28 December 1998
How to Cite
Elias, C. F., Saper, C. B., Maratos-Flier, E., Tritos, N. A., Lee, C., Kelly, J., Tatro, J. B., Hoffman, G. E., Ollmann, M. M., Barsh, G. S., Sakurai, T., Yanagisawa, M. and Elmquist, J. K. (1998), Chemically defined projections linking the mediobasal hypothalamus and the lateral hypothalamic area. J. Comp. Neurol., 402: 442–459. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-9861(19981228)402:4<442::AID-CNE2>3.0.CO;2-R
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 1998
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 1998
- U.S. Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: NS33987, MH56537, MH44694, DK48506, DK53301, DKR3728082
- The American Heart Association. Grant Number: 9413110
- Eli Lilly and Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!