Hypocretin (orexin) activation and synaptic innervation of the locus coeruleus noradrenergic system
Article first published online: 1 NOV 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 415, Issue 2, pages 145–159, 13 December 1999
How to Cite
Horvath, T. L., Peyron, C., Diano, S., Ivanov, A., Aston-Jones, G., Kilduff, T. S. and van den Pol, A. N. (1999), Hypocretin (orexin) activation and synaptic innervation of the locus coeruleus noradrenergic system. J. Comp. Neurol., 415: 145–159. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-9861(19991213)415:2<145::AID-CNE1>3.0.CO;2-2
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 1999
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 1999
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 1999
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IBN-9728581
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS-34887, NS31573, NS 24698, MH 55309
- Army Research Office. Grant Number: DAAH04–95–1-0616
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!