Orbitofrontal sulci of the human and macaque monkey brain
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 422, Issue 1, pages 35–54, 19 June 2000
How to Cite
Chiavaras, M. M. and Petrides, M. (2000), Orbitofrontal sulci of the human and macaque monkey brain. J. Comp. Neurol., 422: 35–54. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-9861(20000619)422:1<35::AID-CNE3>3.0.CO;2-E
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2000
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2000
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 1999
- NIH, ICBM. Grant Number: PO1MH52176-07
- MRC. Grant Number: MT-14620
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!