Ab initio investigation of the diels-alder reaction between 2H-phosphole and phosphaethene: A model for phosphole dimerization
Article first published online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 198–210, 30 January 1997
How to Cite
Salzner, U., Bachrach, S. M. and Mulhearn, D. C. (1997), Ab initio investigation of the diels-alder reaction between 2H-phosphole and phosphaethene: A model for phosphole dimerization. J. Comput. Chem., 18: 198–210. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-987X(19970130)18:2<198::AID-JCC5>3.0.CO;2-Q
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 1996
- National Science Foundation
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications. Grant Number: CHE940001N
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!