Use of test particle calculations for the derivation of van der Waals parameters used in force fields
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 211–220, 30 January 1997
How to Cite
Hill, J.-R. (1997), Use of test particle calculations for the derivation of van der Waals parameters used in force fields. J. Comput. Chem., 18: 211–220. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-987X(19970130)18:2<211::AID-JCC6>3.0.CO;2-Y
- Issue online: 7 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!