Mixed ab initio QM/MM modeling using frozen orbitals and tests with alanine dipeptide and tetrapeptide
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 20, Issue 14, pages 1468–1494, 15 November 1999
How to Cite
Philipp, D. M. and Friesner, R. A. (1999), Mixed ab initio QM/MM modeling using frozen orbitals and tests with alanine dipeptide and tetrapeptide. J. Comput. Chem., 20: 1468–1494. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-987X(19991115)20:14<1468::AID-JCC2>3.0.CO;2-0
- Issue online: 8 OCT 1999
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 1999
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 1998
- NIH,. Grant Numbers: GM-40526;, RR0682
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!