Global cluster geometry optimization by a phenotype algorithm with Niches: Location of elusive minima, and low-order scaling with cluster size
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 20, Issue 16, pages 1752–1759, December 1999
How to Cite
Hartke, B. (1999), Global cluster geometry optimization by a phenotype algorithm with Niches: Location of elusive minima, and low-order scaling with cluster size. J. Comput. Chem., 20: 1752–1759. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-987X(199912)20:16<1752::AID-JCC7>3.0.CO;2-0
- Issue online: 5 NOV 1999
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 1999
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 1999
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) and Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!