Distinct patterns of chemokine expression are associated with leukocyte recruitment in alcoholic hepatitis and alcoholic cirrhosis
Version of Record online: 19 APR 1999
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 186, Issue 1, pages 82–89, September 1998
How to Cite
Afford, S. C., Fisher, N. C., Neil, D. A. H., Fear, J., Brun, P., Hubscher, S. G. and Adams, D. H. (1998), Distinct patterns of chemokine expression are associated with leukocyte recruitment in alcoholic hepatitis and alcoholic cirrhosis. J. Pathol., 186: 82–89. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-9896(199809)186:1<82::AID-PATH151>3.0.CO;2-D
- Issue online: 19 APR 1999
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 1998
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 1997
- Wellcome Trust
- Endowment Fund of the Former Unit Birmingham Hospitals
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!