Human papillomavirus is a necessary cause of invasive cervical cancer worldwide
Article first published online: 6 DEC 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 189, Issue 1, pages 12–19, September 1999
How to Cite
Walboomers, J. M. M., Jacobs, M. V., Manos, M. M., Bosch, F. X., Kummer, J. A., Shah, K. V., Snijders, P. J. F., Peto, J., Meijer, C. J. L. M. and Muñoz, N. (1999), Human papillomavirus is a necessary cause of invasive cervical cancer worldwide. J. Pathol., 189: 12–19. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-9896(199909)189:1<12::AID-PATH431>3.0.CO;2-F
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 1999
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 1999
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 1999
- Prevention Fund, The Netherlands. Grant Number: 28-1502,1
- International Agency for Research on Cancer
- Cancer Research Campaign of the U.K.
- European Community. Grant Number: CI1-0371-F(CD)
- National Cancer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!