Strong expression of the lymphoattractant C-X-C chemokine Mig is associated with heavy infiltration of T cells in human malignant melanoma
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2000
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 189, Issue 4, pages 552–558, December 1999
How to Cite
Kunz, M., Toksoy, A., Goebeler, M., Engelhardt, E., Bröcker, E.-B. and Gillitzer, R. (1999), Strong expression of the lymphoattractant C-X-C chemokine Mig is associated with heavy infiltration of T cells in human malignant melanoma. J. Pathol., 189: 552–558. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-9896(199912)189:4<552::AID-PATH469>3.0.CO;2-I
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2000
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 1999
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 1998
- W. Sander Stiftung. Grant Number: 95.064.2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!