Hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) stimulates tumour invasiveness in papillary carcinoma of the thyroid
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2000
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 189, Issue 4, pages 570–575, December 1999
How to Cite
Scarpino, S., Stoppacciaro, A., Colarossi, C., Cancellario, F., Marzullo, A., Marchesi, M., Biffoni, M., Comoglio, P. M., Prat, M. and Ruco, L. P. (1999), Hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) stimulates tumour invasiveness in papillary carcinoma of the thyroid. J. Pathol., 189: 570–575. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-9896(199912)189:4<570::AID-PATH470>3.0.CO;2-3
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2000
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 1999
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 1999
- MURST 40%
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!