Repeated administration of α-hederin results in alterations in maternal zinc status and adverse developmental outcome in the rat
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 327–334, November 1997
How to Cite
Duffy, J. Y., Baines, D., Overmann, G. J., Keen, C. L. and Daston, G. P. (1997), Repeated administration of α-hederin results in alterations in maternal zinc status and adverse developmental outcome in the rat. Teratology, 56: 327–334. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-9926(199711)56:5<327::AID-TERA6>3.0.CO;2-U
- Issue online: 7 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 1997
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!